Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello!

Sorry it has been so long since last post but my mother has been ill and busy with kids activities. So hopefully since she is out of the hospital, I can find some time to scrap and blog.It finally rained here and now I hope for more rain. The grass has little   green areas poping up among the brown crust.
I thought I would post something I made a while ago from Teresa Collins Fabrications line. I have to admit, I was not in love at first with this paper  at first but once I started playing with it.. then I really loved it. I think it had something to do with the patterns.   I have the tendency to pick out what catches my eye first without thinking the whole concept through. Also, I have to admit that my son Alex also helped on this one.( He  loved all the papers in this line) He had this idea for the layout and we worked on it together. Alex is very open about what he likes/ dislikes and always loves to paint.   He liked this picture because the stone stairs,which are at one of the parks we go to. Its one of his favorite trails to go on. I don't like these steps cause it is hard for me to go up them. They are very steep and rough. Everytime I make it up the steps, I feel like I accomplished something. So hopefully we will get more rain so we can get back to more of the lush green colors of spring.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment