Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello!
Its been a long week and today its Friday!! Still no rain, the grass is a bit crunchy and brown these days. 
Today, I am showing a book that I have started with my son, Steven. He runs cross country and track. This is his first year at high school, so this year we have a book to follow the races. I usually end up with a bunch of pictures at the end of the season and then try to figure what went each race. This year I am hoping it will be different. I got a Fancy Pants brag book. It has pages to write on like a diary and areas for pictures. The best thing it has pockets to put items in. So now I can put the race course maps, his number bib and any other things from the race in it. I used the Bo Bunny line Time piece for the cover. I thought the clocks was perfect since he races against the clock. Steven had used this paper when he did his 8h grade poject for English. They had to make a scrapbook on differnt times of his life, things he like to do, thoughts on parents ( that was very interesting to say the least) etc. On the cover of his book, he used the clock paper from a Teresa Collins line.

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment