Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello!

I hope everyone had a good holiday! Its been so hot here with the temps being over a 100 for the last couple of days. I am looking forward to this week with the drop in temperature to the 80's. Now we just need some rain.
 I have a couple of pages that I did recently from the Bo Bunny line Country Garden. I loved the butterflies and colors in this one. I just had got my son's pictures from school. The school has a spring picture day for fundraising. I did not know that it was picture day and Alex decided what to wear. He picked out one of his favorite tie dye shirts. He really likes anything tie dye. So in the end the pictures were cute and it was really was a reflection of his personality. Its actually his last year in elemnetary and this fall he goes to middle school.


I will be back later to show you some more projects. In the mean time everyone stay cool!

Have a wonderful creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment